SHRM-CP & SCP or HRCI's PHR & SPHR Certification Exam Prep Course (All in one course)
This Self-Paced E-Learning Course Is Specifically Designed To Successfully Prepare You To Pass Your PHR or SPHR or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Exam.
- 25+ Hours Of Interactive, Online Instruction
- 457 Page Study Guide In PDF Format
- Over 700 Quick-Testing Narrated Flash Cards
- 1,100+ Practice Exam Questions
- Webinars - Audio Conferences
- And More!
The prevention of workplace harassment is important for businesses of every size. Anti-harassment policies provide workers with piece of mind, and enable them to perform duties without fear or anxiety. When considering the value or training vs. the cost, consider that a comfortable workplace free of harassment promotes happy and productive employees which positively affects a company’s bottom-line.
In the cases of Faragher v. City of Boca Raton, 524 U.S. 775 (1998), and Burlington Industries v. Ellerth, 524 U.S. 742 (1998), the U.S. Supreme Court made several statements and recommendations. To protect employees and company liability, managers and employees must be trained in harassment prevention, report and investigate incidents, and take corrective steps if warranted.
Harassment is not limited to that of a sexual nature. Bullying and intimidation, disparaging remarks, actions, and gestures are only a few examples of what constitutes a hostile work environment. Harassment may also be based on an individual’s appearance, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, and other personal views.
Self-Paced Exam Prep Bootcamp for aPHR, PHR, SPHR, CP, and SCP
AnderePrepsU! is excited to provide a self-paced Bootcamp for HR professionals who need an Exam Prep Bootcamp as one final push before sitting for the big test!
With This Bootcamp You Will Get:
- 6 months unlimited access to all training materials
- Includes 6 one-hour (plus) video training sessions
- A replay of a recent live Bootcamp with closed caption features.
- Your instructor is Lisa Smith, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, and EEOC Certified Investigator. Lisa has over 20 years in HR and is the CEO of HelpDeskforHR.com
- Handouts for each session
- Slides for each session in pdf format
- Final 150 question practice exam with full explanations of each answer
- 30 minutes of 1:1 coaching with Lisa Smith
Take your time and go through the materials over and over. You cannot go wrong with this information-packed Self-Paced Exam Prep Bootcamp!
A company’s ethics will determine its reputation. Good business ethics are essential for the long-term success of an organization. Implementing an ethical program will foster a successful company culture and increase profitability. Developing a business ethics program takes time and effort, but doing so will do more than improve business, it will change lives.
1 What is Ethics?
2 Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
3 Employer/Employee Rights
4 Business & Social Responsibilities
5 Ethical Decisions
6 Whistle Blowing
7 Managerial Ethics
8 Unethical Behavior
9 Ethics in Business (I)
10 Ethics in Business (II)